Sunday, September 4, 2022

5 minute toasted oats

I have been craving muesli/granola but it has been ages since I have got around to making a batch. This morning my craving got the better of me and I created this super fast version that is ready in under 5 minutes. To say I am happy right now is an understatement. 

5 MINUTE TOASTED OATS
1/4 C rolled oats
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
1/8 C macadamias
Small handful blueberries

1. Tip oats, oil and honey into a small frying pan and cook, stirring on high heat until oil has melted
2. Add macadamias and continue to stir on high heat until oats are toasty and brown
3. Add fruit for the final minute, stirring all the while

Enjoy ❤️

Ingredient information (based on advice by SIGHI)
- All ingredients are rated 0

0 - Well tolerated, no symptoms expected at usual intake 
1 - Minor symptoms, occasional consumption of small quantities is often tolerated 
2 - Incompatible, significant symptoms at usual intake 
3 - Very poorly tolerated, severe symptoms

Hot tips!
🔥 Enjoy with natural yoghurt if tolerated. I do well with Jalna whole milk pot set natural yoghurt
🔥 Substitute the blueberries for any other low rated fruit 

No comments:

Post a Comment