Sunday, November 22, 2020

Broccoli, carrot and macadamia stir fry

I am still on my quest to eat an onion a day (hello quercetin) and a desire for a new flavour led to the creation of this wonderful dish. Fast to make, this could easily be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

BROCCOLI, CARROT & MACADAMIA STIR FRY
1 tbsp coconut oil
Small white onion, peeled and sliced
100g/3.5oz broccoli florets, cut/broken into bite sized pieces 
Small carrot, cut into small batons
1/4 cup water
10 macadamias, roughly chopped

1. Heat oil in a small frying pan on medium-high until hot
2. Add onion and cook, stirring, until just beginning to brown
3. Add broccoli, carrots and water and stir fry for one minute
4. Add macadamias and stir fry until macadamias have started to colour and smell slightly toasted

Enjoy ❤️

4 comments:

  1. Please add me to your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to your blog. Thanks. -Peg Winsor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg - apologies, I am not sure how to add you to the blog! Are you able to clarify?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. homemade lasagna noodles

    ReplyDelete