Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The sandwich files - Nut butter and salad

Not every post is going to be complex (or good looking!) because the aim of this blog is to share everything I have found that I can eat without a problem. 

My one piece of bread for today was sliced in half and made into a sandwich. The bread was home-made by my youngest (loving home based learning!) and so was fresh, fluffy and devoid of nasty additives. My spread was home-made macadamia butter which I topped with very thinly sliced young Gouda (not aged!), iceberg lettuce and a huge pile of alfalfa sprouts.

I wasn't convinced about nut butter with salad but the combination was delicious. It would also be fabulous eaten on a slice of Granny Smith apple for those who are not able to tolerate bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment